Rhinaris Nasal MistPrint
Medicinal Ingredients: Mixture of polyethylene glycol 15% and propylene glycol 5% in a solution adjusted to pH 6.0.
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Purified Water, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Potassium Phosphate Monobasic, Benzalkonium Chloride, Dibasic Sodium Phosphate Anhydrous.
This convenient mist immediately helps moisturize and lubricate dry nasal passages caused by low humidity in homes, office buildings, hotels and airplanes.
Relief from nasal dryness resulting from the use of dehydrating medications.
Provides long-lasting relief
One (1) or two (2) sprays into each nostril every 4 hours or as needed.
Directions for Use:
Adults and Children over 2 years
1. Blow nose gently prior to administration of Rhinaris® Nasal Mist.
2. Til thead slightly forward and gently insert nozzle into nostril. Close other nostril by pressing with a finger.
3. Point nozzle towards back of nose and while holding onto the nozzle edge press bottom of bottle firmly and quickly (each depression produces one metered dose). Adults and Children over 2 years: One (1) or two (2) sprays into each nostril every 4 hours or as needed.
4. Remove nozzle from nostril and roll head backwards to allow the solution to spread over back of nose.
5. Repeat steps 2 to 4 for other nostril.
6. Replace protective cap.
For nasal use only.
Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
Recommended Storage Conditions:
Protect from freezing.
For more information, visit www.rhinaris.com
Rhinaris® is a registered trademark of Pharmascience Inc.
These products may not be suitable for everyone. Read the labels and follow the directions of use.
For additional information, contact us at 1-888-550-6060 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Rhinaris Products
Rhinaris® Nasal Gel helps moisturize and lubricate dry and stuffy noses. It is formulated to provide long-lasting relief from dry nasal passages caused by low humidity environments.Read More
Rhinaris® Nozoil® works to moisturize severely dry, irritated noses, helping to prevent the formation of uncomfortable, crusty build-up in the nostrils.Read More