Cromolyn Eye DropsPrint
Ophthalmic Solution USP
Cromolyn Sodium USP 2% w/v
5 mL, 10 mL, 12.5 mL
Medicinal Ingredient: Cromolyn Sodium USP, 20 mg/mL (2% w/v). Non-medicinal Ingredients (alphabetically): Benzalkonium Chloride (as a preservative), Disodium EDTA, Purified Water.
Prevents and relieves the symptoms of seasonal allergic conjunctivitis: itchy, watery and swollen eyes. Sterile.
Adults and children 5 years and older: 1 to 2 drops in each eye 4 times a day at regular intervals. Use this product continually throughout the usual allergy season, even if you are free of symptoms. Do not exceed the recommended dose.
Maximum single dose per eye: 2 drops (1.6 mg).
Maximum total daily dose per eye: 8 drops (6.4 mg).
Read the enclosed package insert before use.
Directions for Use/Administration:
The effectiveness of Cromolyn Eye Drops therapy depends on its administration at regular intervals. Do not exceed recommended dose. To avoid contamination of this product, replace cap after use and avoid touching the eye or other surfaces with the applicator tip. Wash your hands before and after using Cromolyn Eye Drops.
- Not for use with soft contact lenses.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use in the treatment of eye injury or infection.
- If you experience eye pain, changes in vision, or if your condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours, discontinue use and consult a doctor immediately.
- Do not use with any other eye treatment except on the advice of a doctor.
- To avoid contamination of this product, do not touch dropper tip to eyes or to any other surface. Replace cap after use.
- Do not use if solution changes colour or becomes cloudy.
- Discard bottle 4 weeks after opening.
Store between 15°C and 30°C. The container should be tightly closed and protected from light.
Cromolyn is a registered trademark of Pharmascience Inc.
These products may not be suitable for everyone. Read the labels and follow the directions of use.
For additional information, contact us at 1-888-550-6060 or by email at [email protected].