Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE – TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
2. Medical Information. The content of this Website is not intended to replace or substitute the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare professional. You should speak to your own healthcare professional who is the best source of information regarding your health-related questions. No information contained on this Website should be construed as replacing your physician’s or other qualified healthcare professional’s advice.
4. Limitation of Liability. BY ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE OR ANY SITE LINKED TO IT, YOU EXPRESSLY RECOGNIZE THAT PENDOPHARM WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, EITHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE, ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS, USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE OR ANY SITE LINKED TO IT, OR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTEXT THEREOF, OR ANY OTHER CAUSE AND EVEN IF CAUSED BY PENDOPHARM NEGLIGENCE, OR IF PENDOPHARM HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE LIKELIHOOD OF SUCH DAMAGES OCCURRING OR BOTH. You expressly recognize that your sole and exclusive remedy is to cease using and accessing this Website. Should the jurisdiction to which you are subject to disallow any part of such limitation, then such part will not apply.
6. Control of Access to and Monitoring of this Website. PENDOPHARM reserves the right to monitor and control access to this Website at all times and to take all necessary measures to prevent or restrain any unauthorized or prohibited access or use of this Website, including without limitation, taking legal action, or suspending or terminating your access to the Website without notice. By accessing this Website you expressly consent to any such control and monitoring by PENDOPHARM.
7. Links. By browsing this Website you will be able to access links and references to other websites. Those links and references are provided for your convenience only. PENDOPHARM does not warrant that the information and/or material contained in those links, or the accessibility thereof, is accurate and exhaustive. PENDOPHARM assumes no responsibility for any such other websites, or for the information or material posted thereon, nor does it assume any responsibility for products or services offered thereon. Your linking to a third party website is entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of such websites. Unless you have been expressly authorized to in writing by PENDOPHARM, you may not create links from other websites to this Website.
8. Accuracy of Information. Notwithstanding the fact that PENDOPHARM updates the information contained in its Website, such information may prove to be inaccurate. PENDOPHARM does not warrant that the information and/or material contained in this Website is up-to-date, accurate, error-free or complete.
9. Errors, Viruses and others. PENDOPHARM does not represent or warrant that the information or materials, accessed from or through this Website will be uninterrupted or free of errors, defects, viruses or other harmful components and that no damage will be caused to your computer system as a result thereof, or that any such problems which are discovered will be corrected. You should take all precautionary measures when accessing this Website.
10. Damage to third parties. You are solely responsible for any material you submit to this Website, Nonetheless, you are strictly prohibited from interfering with other users’ use of this Website and from introducing into or through this Website any information and/or material which may be harmful to others. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you are strictly prohibited from transmitting any files which may contain viruses, or other contaminating or destructive properties, from including, knowingly or otherwise, any information and/or material which may constitute libel, slander, defamation or obscenity, or promote hatred or otherwise give rise to a criminal offence or civil liability on the part of any person or entity.
12. Governing Law. The terms and conditions of use of this Website shall be construed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Province of Quebec and the applicable laws of Canada, without reference to principles of conflict of laws. You agree to be bound by such laws and to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the Province of Quebec related to the interpretation or application of the terms and conditions of use of this Website.
14. Jurisdiction. This Website is operated by PENDOPHARM from Montreal, Quebec, Canada or by a third party operating the Website on behalf of PENDOPHARM from the state of Vermont, United States of America. PENDOPHARM makes no representation that materials on this Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations. It is incumbent upon those who choose to access this Website from other locations to comply with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
15. Survival of Obligations. The terms and conditions of use of this Website shall apply while you are accessing the Website and shall survive thereafter. Notwithstanding the fact that access to this Website may no longer be feasible, the provisions set out in section 3, 4 and 5 of the terms and conditions of this Website shall survive.