Aqueous Nasal Spray
55 mcg/metered spray
60 and 120 sprays
Triamcinolone acetonide spray
Nasacort Allergy 24HR is indicated for the temporary relief of multi-symptoms of perennial and seasonal allergic rhinitis such as: Nasal Congestion, Runny Nose, Sneezing and Itchy Nose.
Dosage (Adults and Children 12 Years of Age and Older):
The recommended starting dose is 220 mcg as two sprays in each nostril once daily.
Directions for Use:
Get a new bottle ready (primed) before first use. Prime bottle again if not used for more than 2 weeks. Use the spray as directed in insert inside the package.
Warnings and Precautions:
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you:
- are pregnant or breast-feeding,
- have had recent nasal ulcers, nasal surgery or nasal injury that have not healed,
- have recently had nasal infection with Candida albicans (a fungal infection),
- are using an asthma medicine or prescription steroid medicine or any other medicine,
- currently have an eye infection,
- have or had glaucoma or cataracts.
Please refer to the Patient Information Leaflet for additional safety information.
Do not use if:
- you are allergic to any of the ingredients,
- you have active or dormant tuberculosis, or untreated fungal, bacterial or viral infection.
Store at 15-25°C. Keep this and other drug out of reach of children.
This product may not be suitable for everyone. Read the label and follow the direction of use.
For additional information, contact us at 1-888-550-6060 or by email at email@example.com.