Therapeutic Class (Gastroenterology):
Powder for Oral Solution
Each g contains: 1 g of Polyethylene Glycol 3350
119 g, 238 g, 510 g
Polyethylene Glycol 3350
Relieves occasional constipation
Dosage (adults >18 years):
A single dose is 17 grams and should be taken once a day or as directed by your physician.
Lax-A-Day® should be used for one week or less or as directed by a physician.
Directions for use:
Note: This product is supplied with a dosing cup marked to contain 17 grams of powder when filled to the indicated line.
Pour 17 grams (about 1 heaping tablespoon) of powder into the dosing cup. Stir the powder in a cup (250 mL) of water, juice, soda, coffee, or tea until completely dissolved. Drink the solution.
Treatment for 2 to 4 days may be required to produce a bowel movement.
- Patients with symptoms suggestive of bowel obstruction, appendicitis, or inflamed bowel (fever, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain or bloating) should consult a doctor to rule out these conditions before initiating Lax-A-Day® therapy.
- Taking more than the recommended dose of Lax-A-Day® may cause loss of fluid or dehydration due to severe diarrhea.
- Should unusual cramps, bloating, or diarrhea occur, consult your physician.
- This product should be used for one (1) week or less or as directed by a physician. Prolonged, frequent or excessive use of Lax-A-Day® may result in electrolyte imbalance and dependence on laxatives.
Before taking Lax-A-Day®, tell your doctor or pharmacist:
- if you have ever had any allergic reaction to medications, food, etc;
- about your medical conditions and medications;
- if you are pregnant or thinking about becoming pregnant, or if you are breastfeeding;
Please refer to the Patient Information Leaflet for additional safety information.
Store in a dry place at room temperature (15°C to 30°C). Keep this and other drugs out of the reach of children.
For more information, visit www.laxaday.com.
Lax-A-Day® is a registered trademark of Pharmascience Inc.
These products may not be suitable for everyone. Read the labels and follow the directions of use.
For additional information, contact us at 1-888-550-6060 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.