Europrophen – ChildrenPrint
Ibuprofen Oral Suspension USP
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Anhydrous Citric Acid, D&C Red No. 33, FD&C Blue No. 1, FD&C Red No. 40, Glycerin, Grape Flavour, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Hypromellose, Polysorbate 80, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbitol, Xanthan Gum
Medicinal Ingredient: Ibuprofen USP
The temporary relief of minor aches and pains in muscles, bones and joints, headache, fever, the aches and fever due to the common cold or flu, immunizations, toothache (dental pain), sore throat and earache.
Store between 15°C and 30°C.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not give to children who are taking ibuprofen, acetylsalicylic acid (ASA) or who have had an allergic reaction (facial swelling, hives, difficulty breathing or shock) to ASA, other salicylates or other anti-inflammatory drugs.
- If your child is dehydrated (significant fluid loss) due to continued vomiting, diarrhea or lack of fluid intake, talk to your doctor before use.
- If our child has asthma, is under a doctor’s care for any other serious condition or is taking any other drug, talk to your doctor before use.
- Do not use for more than three days for fever or five days for pain unless directed by a doctor.
- In case of accidental overdose, even if there are no symptoms, call a doctor or Poison Control Centre at once.