Entrophen Chewable 81 mgPrint
Medicinal Ingredient: Acetylsalicylic Acid (ASA). Non-medicinal ingredients (alphabetically): D&C Yellow No. 10 Aluminum Lake, FD&C Red No. 40 Aluminum Lake, Mannitol, Natural Orange Flavour, Pregelatinized Starch, Sodium Saccharin and Stearic Acid.
Entrophen® Chewable 81 mg is for doctor-supervised, long-term, preventive therapy in adults.
Adults: 1 to 4 tablets daily as directed by a physician. Do not exceed the dosage recommended by your doctor.
Your doctor will have asked you many questions about your health, lifestyle, and medications before recommending Entrophen® Chewable 81 mg. That is why it is very important that you tell your doctor all such information. If you have forgotten to tell your doctor about any of the following, call your doctor or pharmacist before you take this medicine (or any medicine):
- allergy to salicylates;
- allergy to non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), analgesics/anti-inflammatory or antirheumatic drugs;
- stomach problems;
- history of ulcers;
- impaired liver/kidney or impaired cardiovascular circulation (renal vascular disease, congestive heart failure, volume depletion, major surgery, sepsis or major hemorrhagic events);
- history of blood clotting defects;
- severe anemia;
- severe glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency;
- are pregnant or breast-feeding or
- will be having surgery in five to seven days.
This product is not recommended for children or teenagers.
Store between 15°C and 30°C.
Entrophen® is a registered trademark of Pharmascience Inc.
These products may not be suitable for everyone. Read the labels and follow the directions of use.
For additional information, contact us at 1-888-550-6060 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.