6 sachets of 5.6 g
Medicinal Ingredient (per sachet): 4 g sodium citrate (USP) from sodium citrate dihydrate. Non-medicinal Ingredients (alphabetically): Amaranth, cranberry flavor, saccharin sodium, silicone dioxide (colloidal), sucrose.
Symptomatic relief of burning pain and stinging associated with bladder inflammation (cystitis) in women.
Dosage (Adult women):
Take one sachet 3 times per day for 2 days. DO NOT EXCEED THE RECOMMENDED DOSE.
Directions for Use:
Dissolve the contents of one sachet into a glass of water. Stir well until granules have dissolved. The solution should be drunk immediately and not stored. If you miss a dose, take one as soon as you remember, but do not double the next dose to compensate for the missed dose. Take all six sachets to complete the symptomatic treatment, even if you are feeling better. If you have more than just mild symptoms (for example: painful urination, blood in urine, back or side pain, fever and chills, nausea and vomiting), or if symptoms persist or return soon after completing the 48-hour symptomatic treatment, consult your health care professional. Do not repeat the treatment without medical advice.
Cautions and Warnings:
- Consult a doctor prior to use if you have any of the following conditions: heart disease, kidney disease, high blood pressure, or diabetes or if you have other underlying or ongoing health concerns.
- Inform your doctor if you are taking other medicines, especially ACE inhibitors, diuretics or cyclosporine.
- Do not take more than three sachets in one day.
- If you accidentally take more Cystoplus® Sodium Citrate Powder than recommended, seek medical advice immediately.
- Use caution when administering to the elderly.
- KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN.
- Do not take past the expiry date printed on the sachet and on the outside of the package.
- For oral administration only.
- Do not use if you are taking lithium or hexamine, are on a low-sodium diet, or are sensitive to any of the ingredients.
- Do not use if pregnant or breast-feeding.
- Not recommended for use in men and children.
Flatulence, frequent urination.
Recommended Storage Conditions:
Store at room temperature (between 15°C and 30°C).
For more information, visit www.cystoplus.ca
Cystoplus® is a registered trademark of Pharmascience Inc.
These products may not be suitable for everyone. Read the labels and follow the directions of use. For additional information, contact us at 1-888-550-6060 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.